I. Basic provisions
The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Izzy Partners s.r.o. ID number 09188029 with registered office at Tiskařská 599/12, Prague 10, 108 00,
(hereinafter referred to as: "administrator").
Administrator contact details are
- address: Tiskařská 599/12, Prague 10, 108 00
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +420 608 086 555
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a personal data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is
- fulfilment of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- processing of your order and performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator;< /span>
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- The administrator makes automatic individual decisions in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
The administrator stores personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship);
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 5 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- The administrator stores personal data:
- After the expiration of the personal data retention period, the administrator deletes the personal data
V. Recipients of personal data (controller's subcontractors)
Recipients of personal data are persons
- participating in the delivery of goods / making payments based on the contract;
- providing services for running an e-shop and other services in connection with running an e-shop;
- providing marketing services.
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR;
- right to rectification of personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR;
- the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR;
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR;
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
- The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in paper form, especially with the help of antivirus programs and a secure password.
- The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Satisfaction Questionnaire
We determine your satisfaction with the purchase through e-mail questionnaires as part of the Verified by customers program, in which our e-shop is involved. We send them to you every time you make a purchase from us, if in the sense of § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. about some services of the information society, you do not refuse their sending. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires as part of the Verified by customers program on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in ascertaining your satisfaction with your purchase from us. For sending questionnaires, evaluating your feedback and analyzing our market position, we use a processor that is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal; for these purposes, we may pass on information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address. When sending e-mail questionnaires, your personal data is not passed on to any third party for its own purposes. You can object to the sending of e-mail questionnaires as part of the Customer Verified program at any time by opting out of further questionnaires using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire. In case of your objection, we will not send you the questionnaire any further.
IX. Final Provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking your consent via the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these terms to your e-mail address that you provided to the administrator.
These terms and conditions take effect on January 26, 2020.